Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Baby Has a Fancy Fan and Yours Doesn't


When we were at the zoo this past week I felt like we were getting some dirty looks. Well I was looking through the photos from the zoo and I found this. Are we the height of all baby product consumerism or what? I don't think you can see Ava's painted nails and toes (with overpriced natural polish of course), her sunglasses, her Disney Store hat or her two plastic dolls. I feel absolutely compelled to say that we didn't buy a single item the girls are wearing or any of their gear (even though we possibly I did pick most of it out) - that is what grandparents are for right? Ya know to buy baby gear and copious amounts of children's clothes. Or maybe I just saw that on T.V.

p.s. It is HOT in Atlanta.

p.s.s. I am 100% sure that I need to force my children to play naked outside for a week. 

p.s.s.s. We don't even have T.V. just Netflix - so we can, wait for it... avoid over-exposing our children to commercials ;) Ha!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails