Thursday, April 21, 2011

Worth Sharing 3


I want some really pretty outdoor beverage servers like these but since all the ones on Amazon.com have the worst reviews I think that I will find some huge glass jars and ladles instead. Do you have any other ideas? 

Please grow up to be over 40 and fab (please) (please)

We have had such a great time with this butterfly kit - highly recommend! 

I can't wait for my Paper Mojo order to come! Check out this Little Green Notebook post to see how beautiful the marbled papers look framed. 

I must, absolutely must get a fiddle leaf fig tree (found via Aubrey and Lindsay). 

If we hadn't had made the reclaimed wood headboard we definitely would have made a King Farmhouse Bed. This one from the Bumper Crop is beautiful. 

p.s. I think if I had a beautiful huge fiddle leaf fig tree and the right set of Paper Mojo papers I would be happier - probably. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails