Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Ava and I made our first doll. Ava was really excited about making it and naming it but actually baby Lilly has 'played' with it more. Tialla's legs are just right for Lilly's little mouth.

I don't know where Ava got the name Tialla from.

We used this pattern, I just searched 'easy doll patterns' to find it. I think the legs and arms printed too thin but otherwise it was pretty easy.

 Oh and I would definitely embroider the face before I stuffed it if I did it again.

p.s. sorry for the sub-par phone photos

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails