Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Kitchen Art - Free!

I really love the idea that with a good home printer you can print frame worthy art and graphics for your walls. I purchased three 8.5 x 11 frames for $1 each at the the dollar store and printed out these free prints from Make it Perfect. These are hanging in the kitchen and they make me happy. They got all funky while I was hanging them and I liked it so I made them more crooked and left it. The middle one is a quote from the character Mr. Darcy in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice


Oh and here is another one I am plotting a place for because it is so, so true. You download it and others here via LayBabyLay

She also shared the other prints she used in the gallery wall below in her daughter's nursery - so cute! In this post she tells you where to order frames online for SO CHEAP. There are tutorials or sources for everything she did in the nursery on her site. 



More Free Art to Download here too!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails