Friday, November 5, 2010

That awesome wooden Doll house - Your daughter needs this ;)

Remember this awesome wooden doll house I found that you could only order at Christmas? It was one of my most popular posts so lots of you must be looking for the perfect doll house for your little girls. 

I

Well...Ava's awesome grandma got it for her for her birthday and it IS perfect and she LOVES it. It has 50 accessories - Ava's favorites are the water hose and the vacuum. The only downside is that it has no baby or pets but of course those are easy to add with a quick search on Amazon - like this or this.

These sell out every year so go get yours here!

Sorry I don't have pictures with Ava playing with it for some reason but here is Ava's ...



Oh yes and my favorite accessory is the shower - thanks for asking!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails