Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Worth Sharing 1

Here are some links I have been meaning to share!

* This is definitely the cutest slideshow ever (found it via designmom). I am now certainly convinced that Ava needs a cute handmade doll for her two year old portraits.

* I have been looking at lots of kids art for Lilly's room. Like, Rachelle Anne Miller Prints - so sweet - kind of a combination of Etsy and Strawberry Shortcake. I also like Trafalgars Square and they are having a very good sale right now. Then Sarah Jane Studios has the cutest little 1930's inspired prints. RKdsign has the sweetest things but I think it really bugs me that none of the kids have mouths.


* These Alouette earrings are so cute and would make the perfect gift for a pregnant lady. And at $18 what a steal.

* Look at this SUPER fun maternity photo shoot my friend had done...what is more amazing how adorable and beautiful the look or that they agreed to wear swimsuits for a maternity photo shoot!

* I have a favorite eyeshadow combination - I was wearing it in this photoshoot - it is Clinique's Color Surge Eyeshadow in Beach / Plum. Why am I telling you this? Because I am out of it! I can't remember ever using up all of an eyeshadow before but the colors and coverage of this are great! Don't you always see eye makeup you like all the time and want to know what people are doing?

* I love this new wooden wedding cake from Melissa & Doug ... I am seeing it in Ava's play kitchen future.

* This Earth Mama body butter is the best I have had in a long time - I need more!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails