Friday, March 12, 2010

Toddler Easter Dresses on the Brain

I have been thinking of Easter Dresses. Ava's dress last year was pretty casual from Gymboree. I loved it because she wore it all summer without the onesie under it and looked so adorable! Plus some of Ava's dresses have been really dressy and i think a more casual easter dress is fun. I haven't been totally impressed with the selections at Old Navy, Target, Children's Place or Gymboree this year - which is odd because they usually all can come up with some cute spring dresses.

Last Year's Dress
This is my niece Elliana's dress, from the Daisy Fields line at Baby Gap - Adorable!




I am considering this Fresh Yama dress from Matilda Jane for Ava, gosh their clothes are so adorable!


These luna luna bubble sets are cute! But really they look a lot more casual in person. I love Luna Luna and Ava has had a couple of really gorgeous outfits from them. 




Lilly Pulitzer Eleanor Dress - So sixties - so cute! Ava also might be a bit too chubby baby still and it may be a little stiff looking on her. I am not totally sure about the tigers but Ava would adore them!


There are also quite a few that have popped up on ebay NWT that are just perfect!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails