Monday, March 29, 2010

pottery barn teen - not just for teens (hate the word 'teen')

So, no lie I am a Pottery Barn junkie. I don't even buy things directly from them all the time just end up using the inspiration to find the basic pieces cheaper and a tad funkier. For example from the most recent spring catalog I am looking for knitted pillow covers and antique pickling jars. I am excited to see the Kantha throws (not online for some reason) back in stock through the catalog! Let's not get started on Pottery Barn Kids... thanks to Ava's Grandma I don't have to think too much about them though ;)

I always forget about Pottery Barn Teen look at the cool stuff you can incorporate into your home, also refreshing to see some Pottery Barn quality stuff not in all earth tones -

Leaf Rug - Some very cool rugs with unique color schemes



Felted Pillow Covers  - I really want some chocolate brown ones



Button Twill Bed Skirt - I haven't seen a white bed skirt this tailored in a long time



Indy Bath Towels - Lots of great bath towels - or is it just that monogram that I like?



Chelsea Armoire - So awesome and green and awesome and green
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails