Here are some things I am thinking about today -
1. Still thinking about wood food and DIY toys - I forsee a market in the furture - there are so many good ideas on flickr
2. Thinking about how much Ava loves these owls her Grandma sent her just after she was born - funny how out of all of her stuffed animals she loves these very handmade looking owls the best. She sleeps with the green one, it is so silly and huge. I would post a picture but Ava isn't at the age where you sneak in and take sleeping pictures of her.
3. Thinking about how long I waited before sharing this blog with my family and friends and how supportive everyone has been with all the nice Facebook comments and emails. I have really fabulous women in my life - really!
4. Thinking about my husband's birthday this weekend - he works so hard and wants nothing. Ava and I are a little very high maintenance and he is so low maintenance. I know I am making him a carrot cake (joy of cooking recipe) but otherwise it is always so tough to figure out what he really wants - when I look at the husband gift lists on the blogs I read it makes me laugh - thinking about getting him something like a leather bracelet from Etsy is hilarious!
5. Thinking about my friends and family going through personal struggles - thankfully our big ones have just ended and we are feeling refreshed, safe, and grateful. I think keeping your head up and your shoulders high and just focusing on the things that are good is all you can really ever do. I promise soon I will buy a big full-bleed logophilia poster, because they are so happy and such good reminders of being positive.